Attorney at the Paris Bar, Aniska hold a research master’s degree in Corporate Law from Paris IX Dauphine University, a professional master’s degree in industrial property law from Paris II Assas University and an alternative dispute resolution certificate IDFP – IFOMENE.
Aniska has developed her knowledge and expertise in corporate law and intellectual property law in different prominent law firms in Paris and in San Francisco. She also worked as a legal counselor in cinematographic and audiovisual production and distribution companies.
Prior joining Bochamp, Aniska founded her own practice in 2013, where she has developed her activity in corporate, family and inheritance law.
Her ability to work in several languages has led her to develop a significant expertise in cases with important financial and international issues, especially in Arabic countries.
Her areas of intervention are mainly focused on:
- Family Law
- Estate Planning and transfer of assets
- Inheritance Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Experiences and activities:
- Laureate of the Lawyer’s exam 2012 Promotion – EFB – Paris
- Teaching Assistant at Paris IX Dauphine University
- Teacher at IPESUP
- Former member of the CNC’s commission of classification of cinematographic works
- Alternative dispute resolution Certificate – IDFP – IFOMENE