Family and Assets management law

Our team advises and represents both foreign individuals and local citizens in the legal and financial aspects of family relations. It also represents and defends clients in all conflicts that may intervene within their families

The couple

  • Cohabitation
  • Civil union Contract (PACS)
  • Mariage
  • Matrimonial Property Regimes (choice, change, liquidation and partition)

Separation of the couple

  • Legal separation
  • Divorce by mutual consent and legal divorce
  • Liquidation and partition
  • Post – divorce disputes

Criminal family law

  • Non-representation of children
  • Child abduction
  • Marital abandonment
  • Domestic violence & sexual assaults
  • Child abuse
  • Protection order/rape

Civil status

  • Change of name
  • Rectification of civil status


  • Parental right, child custody and child support procedures
  • Establishing paternity
  • Adoption

Vulnerable adults

  • Future protection mandate
  • Adult guardianship
  • Adult trusteeship
  • safeguard of justice

Examples of cases handled

Assisting and advising a client in a litigious divorce and the liquidation of joint assets consisting of a large number of companies, particularly property holding companies (hotels, chain shops, supermarkets, etc.)

Assisting and advising a client in the liquidation of joint assets of a large number of hotel groups and real estates in France and abroad

Advising several executives and company directors in the context of their divorce and the liquidation of their matrimonial property regime

Advising a Tunisian client and her lawyer in Tunisia, in charge of the divorce procedure, to negotiate and finalize an agreement with the spouse on real estate and companies held by the spouses in France

Advising foreign clients or French expatriates on the choice of applicable law and the matrimonial property regime to adopt for their marriage

Advice and representation of a spouse in a litigious divorce brought by his wife and a complaint of domestic violence. Obtaining joint custody of the children and the filing without further action of the complaint