Member of the Paris Bar, Nicolas holds a DEA in private law from the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
He began his career as a judicial assistant in the Economic and Financial Section of the Nice Public Prosecutor’s Office.
Before joining Bochamp as a partner, Nicolas worked for several years in the litigation department of Gide Loyrette Nouel and then Fieldfisher.
He has developed an in-depth practice in civil, commercial and criminal litigation.
Nicolas regularly acts on behalf of individuals, companies and public institutions before the civil, commercial and criminal courts.
He regularly provides training to companies and public institutions.
His areas of intervention are mainly focused on:
- Business criminal litigation
- General criminal litigation
- AMF litigation
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Pre-litigation / advice
Experiences and activities:
- Teacher at the Law Faculty of Nice-Sophia Antipolis
- Legal assistant at the Economic and Financial Section of the Public Prosecutor’s Office of Nice