Member of the Paris Bar, Yasong Lin holds a post-graduate degree in international law from the University of Paris 2 Panthéon Assas and obtained a PhD in private international law.
He cofounded Bochamp with François Géry in 2010.
Yasong began his career as a lawyer in China where he practiced for nearly 5 years mainly in the fields of business law and maritime law.
He then worked in the Mergers & Acquisitions department of Taylor Wessing for 2 years before joining the Criminal and Commercial Litigation department of Gide Loyrette Nouel.
His areas of intervention are mainly focused on:
- Business law
- Contract law
- Foreigners’ law
- Investments in France and abroad
Experiences and Activities:
- Attorney registered to the Dalian Bar in China (from 1997 to 2002)
- Legal Expert within UNESCO’s Office of International Standards and Legal Affairs (from 2005 to 2006)
- Assistant for the World Bank in the field of insolvency proceedings (2009)
- Lecturer in international law at Brussels’ University (from 2008 to 2010)