The corporate law team supports companies during the key stages of their development: creation, daily legal monitoring and exceptional operations, changes in governance and management bodies, restructuring and transfers.
BOCHAMP assists its clients in all areas of corporate law, in the context of managing the interests of both family (civil companies) and operational, industrial (commercial companies) clients.
- Choice of corporate form
- Capital transactions (increase, reduction, free allocation, issue of classes of securities)
- Winding up
- Legal follow-up
Mergers – Acquisitions
- Negotiations (letter of intent, confidential agreement, protocol)
- Contractual rules (bylaws, shareholders agreements, promises)
- Restructuring of groups (mergers, spin-offs, contributions, universal transfer of assets, transformations)
- Sales of securities
- Goodwill and commercial leases
- Services agreement
- Settlement agreement
Example of cases handled
Nos autres expertises